Buy the best quality High Pressure Non Ferrous Castings at the most reasonable prices, from us! We are backed by a pool of professionals to come up with a high quality Non Ferrous Castings in different specifications and grades. In addition to this, we consider all the defined industry standards to make available quality centralized castings. Buyers are free to place orders and can expect timely deliveries of the same
High Pressure And Temperature Non Ferrous Casatings
- Custom made design to meet required specifications of materials, strengths, flow requirements, thickness and micron rating.
- High pressure Holding caspacity to meet your critical applications.
- High Corrosion Resistance
- Casting include elbows, Tees, reducing Tees, caps, 180 degree bends, concentric reducers, eccentric reducers, crosses, reducing crosses etc.
- Internal and external surface can be machined to meet highly smooth surface finish.
- 100% Hydro test at 1.3 times Design pressure and Pneumatic Testing at 1.1 times design pressure
- Non Destructive Examinations like liquid penetrant testing, Ultrasonic testing and Radiography can be offered as per approval QAP
- MOC Body : BS 1400- 1985 -HTB1, LG1, LG2, PB1, PB2, PB4, CTI etc.
- Maximum Diameter and length casted is 510 mm and 1860 mm respectively and hydro tested at 52 kg/ cm2 and Pneumatically tested at 42 kg / cm2
- Casting can be made up to weight of 700 kg.
- Steel Industries : to meet critical Velocity and explosive nature of Oxygen we supply castings to Rourkela steel plant (RSP) for Oxygen pressure reducing and matering statiions (PRMS).
- Valve Bodies.